Here you’ll find short answers to “How do I....?” types of questions. These how-to guides don’t cover topics in depth – you’ll find that material in the 使用 Django and the API 参考. However, these guides will help you quickly accomplish common tasks.
- Authentication using
- Writing custom django-admin commands
- Writing custom model fields
- Custom template tags and filters
- Writing a custom storage system
- Deploying Django
- Error reporting
- Providing initial data for models
- Running Django on Jython
- Integrating Django with a legacy database
- Outputting CSV with Django
- Outputting PDFs with Django
- Managing static files
The Django community aggregator, where we aggregate content from the global Django community. Many writers in the aggregator write this sort of how-to material.